With What Champion Should You Start Raid: Shadow Legends?

With What Champion Should You Start Raid: Shadow Legends?

There are many games that can be considered the best in a particular category. Raid: Shadow Legends is the best gacha RPG available. To help you navigate the vast array of champions available, you will need a Raid Shadow Legends Tier List from ProClockers.

RAID: Shadow Legends is known for its intricate gameplay and wide range of options in terms of gear, team building, and masteries. All the various aspects of the game can be overwhelming for a novice player. You will likely make some poor decisions before you have a chance to learn the basics. This can slow down your progress later. A Raid: Shadow Legends list of tiers will help you to have a better understanding of which characters are best and which ones to avoid.

RAID will throw you into the fray straight away once you enter its vibrant fantasy world. You are given a brief time to select one of the four great champions, and then discard the rest. A guide has been prepared to help you make an informed decision about which champion you want to choose.

Elhain

Elhain, a High Elf Attack champion IK is probably the most irritating character in the short introduction to the game. However, this should not be disqualifying her as she is one of the most powerful heroes, in terms of how she scales through your progress. Her AoE damage is incredible and she can stack up quite well against single targets. These are her abilities:

Keen Shot

Attacks 1 enemy. If this attack is critical, it will take an additional hit.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Damage Level 4 + 5%
  • Level 5 Damage +5%
  • Damage Multiplier: 2.2.2 ATK

Lightning Arrow (Cooldown 5 turns)

Attacks one enemy and then all others. An additional 15% chance to inflict a critical hit. If a target is killed, this buff places a 30% bonus on the champion for three turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4 Damage +5%
  • Damage Level 5 + 5%
  • Level 6: Cooldown
  • Damage Multiplier: 3.65 ATK + 2.05 ATK (AoE).

Valley of Death (3 turns)

All enemies must be attacked 2 times

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4 Damage +5%
  • Damage Level 5 +10%
  • Damage Multiplier: 1.91 ATK

Aura

Allies’ HP is increased by 15% in all battles

Kael

Kael, Dark Elf Attack champion, is a formidable choice. However, his focus is on damage over time effects and not direct attacks. Although he isn’t as balanced as Elhain in terms of AoE vs. single target potential, he can scale into a beast against bosses in the latter game. His abilities include:

Dark Bolt

Attacks 1 enemy. There is a 80% chance that you will place a 2.5% poison debuff in 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Buff/Debuff chance +10%
  • Level 4 Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Chance to get buff/debuff +10%
  • Level 6 Damage +10%
  • Damage Multiplier: 3.0 ATK

Acid Rain (Cooldown 3 turns)

All enemies are attacked You have an additional 15% chance to inflict a critical hit. For each enemy killed, fill the Turn Meter by 25%.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4 Damage +5%
  • Level 5 Damage +5%
  • Damage Multiplier: 4.65 ATK

Disintegrate (5 turns)

At random, attacks 4 times. There is a 40% chance that you will place a 5% poison debuff in 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Chance to get buff/debuff +5%
  • Damage Level 4 +10%
  • Level 5: Chance to get buff/debuff +5%
  • Level 6: Cooldown

Damage Multiplier: 1.5 ATK

Aura

Allies’ HP is increased by 15% in all battles

Galek

Although he is a good choice for early domination, this Orc Attack champion will not scale as well to Elhain and Kael in the later game. Galek is able to use both AoE and single-target abilities well. He also does consistent, higher damage due to the debuffs that he applies on his enemies. Galek’s abilities include:

Cross Slash

  • Attacks 1 enemy 2 times.
  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4 Damage +5%
  • Level 5 Damage +5%
  • Damage Multiplier: 1.5 ATK +50

Hellraiser (Cooldown: 3 turns)

All enemies are attacked An additional 15% chance to inflict a critical hit. This champion receives a 30% speed boost buff for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Damage Level 4 + 5%
  • Level 5 Damage +5%
  • Level 6 Damage +5%
  • Damage Multiplier: 4.5 ATK

Cursed Blade (5 turns)

Attempted 4 times randomly 30% chance to place a 30% defence reduction debuff for 2 turn. If the target has more debuffs than one, there is a 30% chance that they will place a 60% debuff in 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage +10%
  • Level 3: Chance to get buff/debuff +5%
  • Level 4 Damage +10%
  • Level 5: Chance to get buff/debuff +5%
  • Damage Multiplier: 1.5 ATK

Aura

Allies’ HP is increased by 15% in all battles

Athel

Athel, a Telerian Attack champion, is the only hero to have a self-buff from the initial pool. She is however, the least viable option in both the short- and long-term. She is not as powerful as other starter champions, and her skills are very poor when it comes dealing damage. These are her abilities:

Strikes Down

Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. There is a 75% chance that you will place a 25% Weaken buff for 2 turns after your last hit.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Chance to get buff/debuff +5%
  • Level 4 Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Chance to get buff/debuff +10%
  • Damage Level 6 +5%
  • Level 7 Damage +5%
  • Level 8 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Damage Multiplier: 1.35 ATK

Divine Blades (3 turns)

All enemies are attacked You have an additional 15% chance to inflict a critical hit.

  • Level 2: Damage +5%
  • Level 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4 Damage +5%
  • Level 5 Damage +10%

Damage Multiplier:

  • Higher Blessing (5 turns)

For 2 turns, place a 25% attack boost buff on the champion. If the Champion’s HP is below 50%, this Champion receives a 30% defense buff for 2 turns. Get an extra turn